Practice Day 2013
Theme: Therapeutic Touch™ and Unattachment to Outcome
Practice Days are a wonderful opportunity to share new learning and experiences, to review and affirm what we already know and to share joyful and meaningful interactions on a topic of interest and relevance to us all as Therapeutic Touch practitioners. They provide an opportunity to connect with friends, meet new members of our Therapeutic Touch community, learn new ideas and skills both for our inner growth and to enhance our practice of Therapeutic Touch and to have fun together.
Practice Days are open to all Therapeutic Touch practitioners – that is, anyone who has taken a Level One workshop. Taught as designed, the Practice Day fulfills the educational requirement for maintaining status as a Recognized Practitioner with the TTNO. The day cannot be used for achieving your Recognized Practitioner status but those who are working toward this status are encouraged to bring their Practitoner Workbooks for supervision.
The theme for the 2013 Practice Day is Therapeutic Touch™ and Unattachment to Outcome.
The purpose of the day is
• To explore the meaning of unattachment
• To explore ways of being unattached to outcome in a Therapeutic Touch session
• To reflect on being unattached to outcome as part of our everyday life
• To begin to identify how we may be attached to outcome
• To practice receiving and giving Therapeutic Touch incorporating new understanding of being unattached.
The Practitioner Liaison Committee worked thoughtfully together to bring this topic to life for us all to explore. We shared, learned and grew much in our planning and development work for this day. We hope you will enjoy experiencing it as much as we did in creating it for you!
Some evaluation comments from this year's Practice Day:I am grateful that therapeutic touch is teaching me to understand the connected nurse and oneness that exists in the tools to create balance in my life and the lives of others
- I highly recommend taking this workshop for continued growth in one's Therapeutic Touch practice.
- Once again a well-organized thought-provoking day. Thank you TTNO!
- Therapeutic Touch Practice Days are such an invaluable and reasonably priced way to improve Therapeutic Touch work, share thoughts with fellow practitioners and enjoy your day with wonderful caring people who are all there for the same reason.
- An uplifting and enlightening day - easy flow to the day - good time for discussions and Practicum. Felt very comfortable.
Request for Hosting a Practice Day
Practice Days are hosted by Recognized Teachers. However, if there is no Practice Day being presented in your area and you would like to host one, please contact Linda Leroux and a Recognized Teacher will be located to facilitate your day.
Please include with the request, Practice Day location and date, and your contact information (phone number and mailing address).
Contact: Linda Leroux
For Scheduled 2013 Practice Days: Please go to the Events calendar