About TTNO Branches
A Therapeutic Touch® Branch is a place to increase your Therapeutic Touch skills in a supportive environment. To find a Branch in your area go to the Find a TTNO Branch Near You section of this website.
Most practitioners of Therapeutic Touch agree that being a member of a TTNO Brnch has both increased and helped maintain their Therapeutic Touch skills. Meetings are usually held at a regular time once or twice a month for two or three hours, in the afternoon or evening. There is almost always the opportunity to give and receive a Therapeutic Touch treatment. Some groups offer refreshments. There can be a donation required to cover room rent costs or for Therapeutic Touch material.
If you are a Recognized Practitioner or Teacher and want to start a TTNO Branch in your area, please log into the Members Area and go to the Information For Members page for more information.
What Happens in a TTNO Branch?
- An introduction of each member giving participants an opportunity to present ideas, information and issues related to Therapeutic Touch
- A centering exercise or meditation
- The exchange of Therapeutic Touch sessions providing an opportunity for practise
- A discussion of the sessions providing an opportunity for learning
This format can be altered to fit the needs of individual groups and may include guest speakers, discussion of an article or a review of a basic principle of Therapeutic Touch.
Benefits of a TTNO Branch
- Problem solving
- Discussion of Therapeutic Touch issues
- Sharing of information
- Exchange of treatments
- Meeting with like-minded people
- Practising your skills