11th Annual Therapeutic Touch® Retreat
“Inspirations & Echoes”
June 11-14, 2020
Crieff Hills Retreat Center, Puslinch, Ontario
Crieff Hills Community, a Retreat and Conference Centre, is located on 250 acres of land west of Crieff Ontario, a small village about 60 km west of Toronto, 25 km north of Hamilton, 15 km east of Kitchener-Waterloo and 15 km south of Guelph.
Each year we:
- Walk the trails on the grounds, walk the Labyrinth, or make a camp fire!
- Enjoy creating “nature crafts”, and our fabulous Talent Night!
- Wholesome food (vegetarian available), the beauty of nature, and the laughter of this
wonderful group of Therapeutic Touch practitioners contribute to an unforgettable experience.
Prerequisite: Level Three - Credit for maintaining or achieving Recognized Practitioner status
Laura Pokoradi & Diane May
More information: Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar: Gary: email@example.com
Download the registration form for this year's retreat. Puslinch Registration 2020
Visit the website for the Crieff Hills Community, a Retreat and Conference Centre here.
Some Comments From Our 2018 Retreat
- We had fun! We learned! We practised! Oh and we ATE! The weather was lovely, some did treatments outside, others walked the labyrinth. We even had a campfire.
- The presentations added a new dimension to Therapeutic Touch
- It will bring more depth to my treatments.
- I love gathering together, sharing ideas, and the experiential learning.