This clinic is held monthly at St. Mark’s United Church, with members of the Whitby TTNO Branch providing Therapeutic Touch. The distant TT clinic began in April. In May they were able to send out an email reminder of the May clinic. Ten TT practitioners presented distant TT at the clinic held Tuesday, May 5 at 1:00 pm. Tips for receiving a distant Therapeutic Touch session were reviewed over the phone or sent via email.
Here are some comments from the initial calls to community members and subsequent feedback via email.
- “Looking so forward to participating tomorrow. Thank you so much for reaching out, what a lovely idea to stay connected.”
- “Thank you so much for today’s session. Please pass on my gratitude and well wishes to the group.” “I am interested in taking part in the distance healing session.”
- “Thanks, it was lovely except that all I wanted to do afterwards was sleep :)”
- “I had a very good TT yesterday and give by best regards to you.”
- “I'm going to set up my chair in my small greenhouse and receive the TT session there.”
- “I received the suggestions and was meditating with my choice of music at the allotted time. Thank you!!!!”