Eastern Ontario Retreat
The Next Annual
Eastern Ontario Therapeutic Touch® Retreat
will be held at the Galilee Centre, Arnprior
May 25-27, 2018
Special Guest, Diane May
"Healing Presence to Healing Moment: Patterns of Experience"
This primarily experiential session explores the way we identify with our own healing presence and what this means to us as Therapeutic Touch practitioners. How do we know what constitutes healing presence and how do we maximize that potential? From that base, how does healing presence potentiate a healing moment in our healing partner and what patterns do we identify when a healing moment occurs.
Diane May, RN, has practised and taught Therapeutic Touch for the last 30 years in Canada and internationally. If you have never taken a workshop from Doane, now is the time! If you have, you know that she is a dynamic public speaker who always has much to share.
Pre-requisite: Level 3
This workshop is approved by the TTNO for achieving and maintaining RP status.
Patricia and Gail, both Recognized Teachers with the TTNO, have been practising Therapeutic Touch for 25 and 26 years respectively. They are actively involved with Therapeutic Touch in a variety of capacities that include arranging special events, leading Branch meetings, offering Professional Development Days, and seeing clients.
Join Us For Relaxation & Learning
Situated next to an old growth forest overlooking the Ottawa River, the Galilee Centre is a welcoming holistic spiritual life centre that is an oasis of peace, care and comfort. Their mission is to provide an environment, programs and services which nurture people’s personal and spiritual growth, enabling them to contribute to a healthier world. Learn more about the centre at their website.
Some Views From Former Retreats.
|2017 Retreat Group Photo||
||Evening Entertainment - Drumming|
Some Comments from the 2017 Retreat
- What I liked best about this weekend is the immense amount of love and acceptance I received.
- So many dots connected for me.
- Every facet of this retreat has been inspiring, educational and memorable. There has been plenty of time to interact with others and with nature.
- This (weekend) was inspiring, nurturing, absolutely amazing.
- The opportunity for unstructured interactions was great.
- Another excellent weekend thank you for all you do to provide us with a “getaway, education, networking and reconnecting with friends, making new friends, and receiving and giving TT.
- First time retreat, I think I am a lifer now…rest of life.
- I am always amazed by what I learn and the people I meet.his is simply the best in everyway, education, organization, people, location…
Comments on Arlene’s Presentation
- Arlene is magical, soft spoken, funny and genuine.
- She was wonderful and has the best voice for meditation.
- Loved the stories from Arlene – life experience is rich.
- I liked Arlene’s pace and style.
- Appreciate Arlene’s extensive knowledge about meditation and TT, as well as her calm and gentle presentation style.
- Combination of enthusiasm, knowledge, reaches you at your level.
- Arlene’s substance, depth, beauty and teachings are like water to a desert.
- Very knowledgeable, yet so warm, gentle and humble.
- Arlene is experienced and current and weaves it all together beautifully and with humour.
For information about next year's retreat and to register please contact:
Click here for the registration form for the 2018 retreat.